During this Pharmaceutical Botany programme from the Near East University you will study the herbal therapeutic systems, principles of herbal pharmacology, principles of herbal treatment, validating herbal therapeutics, and optimizing safety. It provides a detailed, practical and research-based approach to the use of herbal treatments in a wide variety of clinical conditions.
- Preparing of drugs, which they are used in the obtained of herbal products; storage and identification of macroscopic and microscopic. Preparation of plant parts of valuable in terms of Pharmacy and theirs of morphological and anatomical description
- The medicinal plants which are economically important, and their products and usage.
- Medicinal plants and their uses; ethnomedicinal applications of the plant species
- Complementary therapies is gaining popularity all over the world which is the most common method Aromatherapy (complementary and adjuvant therapy with essential oils), and products used (aromatherapeutics) knowledgeable about the training of pharmacists and health care workers by supporting the protection of public health, development and well-adjuvant therapeutic products as aromatherapeutics reach the awareness of the public to contribute to the establishment of the pharmacy.
- The method of identification of active ingredients of medicinal plants and practical teaching will be given to the researchers who will study medicinal plants and will be fully equipped in medicinal plants.
- Clinical Applications of Herbal Medicines
- Interaction between Herbal Medicines and Prescribed Drugs
- Preparation of Drugs, Macroscobical and Microscopical Examination
- Ethnopharmacy and Alternative Medicine
- Useful Plants and Plant Products
- Medicinal Plants
- Medicinal Plants Cultivation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.