The objective of this Phytotherapy programme offered by Near East University is to raise healthcare professionals who are able to give consultancy about herbal healthcare products on related sectors and well educated about the right productions and safe usages of herbal medicines which are spreading widely and quickly all around the World. Also, contributing to usage of herbal products and public healthcare.
Topics discussed in this Course
- The use of herbal products in complicated cases of multiple drug use debates, specially for medicals and pharmacists
- Product development, manufacturing, industry-sales, marketing and advertising discussions fort he/she ones who will work on the production line and in the sector
- Apitherapy, history, products by the bees
- Introduction to homeopathic treatment
- Current Topics in Integrated Treatment Approaches
- Phytotherapy in Geriatrics
- Phytotherapy in Oncology
- Phytotherapeuticals for Cardiovascular System Disorders
- Herbal Products for Skin, Hair, Body Care and Anti Aging Applications
- Apitherapy and Apitherapeuticals
- Teaching and Writing Techniques
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1450 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.