Exclusively in the rapidly developing period, making changes and developments in learning and teaching in parallel with the scientific and technologic improvements could be possible thanks to the functionality of the Institute of Education Sciences that gives postgraduate education and has a scientific and research vision.
Consequently, the vision of Institute supports providing a universal and quality education possibility appropriate for the needs of the society through its possibility of postgraduate education and scientific researches activities, and to realize scientific researches in light of specific topics.
The Educational Administration, Supervision, Finance and Planning at Near East University gives services both in postgraduate education and as a research institute. Postgraduate programs are carried out within the framework of postgraduate education. At the same time, it comprises doctorate program.
Upon the proposals of the relative department, the amount and content of the Academic Preperation Modules are decided by the Board of Management of the Graduate School of Educational Sciences.
- Advanced Assessment and Evaluation
- Theories and Procedures of Management
- Inspection and Investigation in Educational Systems
- Organizational Behaviour in Education
- Educational Finance and Planning
- Comparative Educational Administration
- Total Quality Management in Education
- Problems of Modern Education
- Efficient School Management
- Contemporary Education policies
- Management Psychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1250 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Living costs for Mersin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.