The Economics programme at Beijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University United International College aim to:
- provide the state-of-the-art knowledge in various research areas of the discipline to students;
- to allow students to understand the research strength of their division and on-going research projects of their professors. This would stimulate the thought of students and facilitate their development of independent research areas. Furthermore, through the discussion in individual seminars, students may obtain a better understanding of the research strength of individual faculty members. This would enhance their matching of thesis supervisor at later stage of their study.
A team of staff members with professional training in research and PhD degrees obtained from internationally recognized universities will be responsible to supervise the students’ research projects and to teach the related research courses in their fields of study.
In addition, visiting professor in the field of accounting, finance, economics, and business from Hong Kong and oversea universities will be invited to deliver research workshops to our students in the programmes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of study:
- International Trade
- Industrial Organization
- Behavioral Economics
- Development Economics
- Econometrics and Applied Economics
- Microeconomics and Mathematical Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy View 3 other Masters in Economics in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Master’s degree from a recognized university or comparable institution; or
- a Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours from a recognized university or comparable institution; or
- any other qualification deemed to be acceptable for this purpose.
- Candidates under c) may be required to take a qualifying examination, in which event their progress shall be reported to the GS at the end of their first year of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11356 EUR per year and a duration of .
National11356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11356 EUR per year and a duration of .
RMB 90,000 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.