The Richard and Loan Hill Department of Bioengineering at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers a graduate program leading Doctor of Philosophy a degree in Bioengineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Optimization Methods in Bioinformatics
- Interfacial Biosystems Engineering
- Emerging Medical Technologies
- Drug Transport in the Central Nervous System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology View 37 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Baccalaureate Field Physical sciences, engineering, computer science, mathematics, biology, or medicine.
- Tests Required GRE General, quantitative reasoning percentile rank above 50%.
- Letters of Recommendation Three required.
- Personal Statement Required.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.