The Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) programme at Hamad Bin Khalifa University is aimed at building high quality academic and entrepreneurial capacities to support the rapid rate of change and the challenges associated with the scaling of industrial systems.
During the course of their academic studies at CSE’s Division of Engineering Management and Decision Sciences, students will develop essential skills and a knowledge of engineering, management, and decision-making processes.
Currently, there are no postgraduate academic programs on offer in Qatar and very few in the region focused in the area of logistics and supply chain management, to prepare and train increasingly needed human capital. The programs are specifically aimed at building high-quality academic and entrepreneurial capacities to cope with the aggressive rate of change, and the challenges associated with the scaling of industrial systems. Notably, students will benefit from working with stakeholders from government, industry, and academia.
- Three core courses
- Three elective courses
- Three semesters of graduate research seminars
- A minimum of 36-credit research thesis under the supervision of an adviser and a PhD dissertation committee
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics
- Applicants seeking admission to the PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management should have a master’s degree from a recognized university with a strong academic record (minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent) in any of the following areas: engineering, computer science, information systems, business, management, mathematics or a related field. Applicants from other disciplines may be considered provided they have significant and relevant work experience. Experience with research and industry is preferred.
- Applicants are required to submit an IELTS score of 6.5 or a TOEFL score of 79 to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
- Applicants are required to submit a GRE score at the time of application
International25063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75190 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National25063 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75190 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
QAR 273,750 per full
Living costs for Ar Rayyan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.