Chemical Engineering from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava offers you deep understanding of microscopic and macroscopic characteristics of multiphase systems is the fundament for the design, simulation, optimization, production safety improvement and environmental protection, processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biochemical technology as well as energy production, etc., As the only in Slovakia, the PhD. study program is compatible with similar ones in the world educating students to be able to apply modern research methods also in micro- and nanosystems (microstructured systems and medical engineering), and to provide independent and original solutions in the multidiscipline field of “Chemical Engineering“.
A graduate of the study program can be employed in the academic environment, as well as in governmental or company research institutes but also in industry, being prepared for managerial positions in production enterprises, implementation of modern elements and technologies, and existing production processes rationalization.
- Biocatalytic production of natural compounds in hybrid systems
- Biocatalytic processes using direct oxidation by air oxygen
- Expert system for automated hazard identification in process engineering
- Chromatographic separation of phenyletanoid glycosides
- Design and optimisation of bioproduction of volatile heterocyclic substances
- Multilevel optimization of industrial separation processes with compression and expansion duty cycles
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Food Sciences View 7 other PhDs in Food Sciences in Slovakia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the master diploma;
- Copy of the diploma supplement;
- List of published and unpublished works, or reviews of these works
- Documents to prove participation and awards in students’ scientific conferences;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Receipt (duplicate receipt) of payment for admission procedure
- Applicants for English-language study will enclose to the application a language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS).
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 48 months.
National2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bratislava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.