As a doctoral Marketing student from University of California, Riverside, you will be working with faculty who are outstanding researchers, have work published in the field's top journals, and who have extensive experience successfully advising doctoral students.
- Our faculty in marketing conducts research on a wide variety of marketing issues, using diverse methodologies for modeling consumer and firm behavior, such as statistical, econometric, and machine learning models; models and theories from the behavioral sciences such as psychology, sociology, and behavioral economics; and economic, game-theoretic and industrial organization models.
- Behavioral Research in Marketing
- Quantitative Research in Marketing
- Special Topics in Marketing—Behavioral
- Special Topics in Marketing—Quantitative
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions applicants are expected to have completed a bachelor’s degree at a four-year accredited college or university and to have attained an undergraduate academic record that satisfies the standards established by the Graduate Division of University of California, Riverside.
- In addition to the following requirements, all applicants must meet the general requirements as set forth in the Graduate Studies section of the General Catalog.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 60 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial aid generally consists of tuition plus income in the form of stipends or teaching assistantships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.