Overview of the Systems Engineering and Informatics programme at the University of Hradec Králové
Studies combine subjects of theoretical nature with scientific and research work under the guidance of qualified supervisors.
Graduates are highly qualified professionals in information and knowledge management, implementing new technologies and methods of knowledge management in organisations and companies.
Graduates are able to effectively analyse requirements of organisations, such as designing and management of system development, by taking advantage of their knowledge of global or internal organisation issues.
Graduates are also prepared to become research workers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selected Issues of Economic Theory
- General Theory of Systems
- Statistical & Mathematical Methods in Management
- Information & Knowledge Systems
- Theory of Data & Information Protection
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Informatics & Information Technology View 7 other PhDs in Informatics & Information Technology in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are graduates of master programs focusing on information management or closely related master studies. Candidates are able to design simple database applications, have good knowledge of CASE tools, principles of programming, basic tools for decision making support, general knowledge of modern information and communication technologies, systems approaches and analysis.
- Candidates understand a university-level of macro/microeconomics, enterprise economy and essential economic disciplines as well as the application of technical, programming and communication skills in management; ways of acquiring information from information sources.
- A passive knowledge of another foreign language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Hradec Králové
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Can be awarded in case of outstanding results and cover the tuition fee partially, the amount dependson results.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.