Our highly selective and small-sized Management PhD programme from University College London (UCL) ensures that each student receives personal attention and guidance from our academic staff members throughout their doctoral study.
The close mentorship process forms the foundation of a successful academic career.
Doctoral training involves close collaboration between each doctoral student and academic staff on shared research interests, coursework at UCL and other leading research departments, and independent research activities.
Doctoral studies benefit from our collaborative research community, lively programme of research speakers from other institutions, and links with researchers worldwide.
EmployabilityStudents acquire rigorous academic and interpersonal skills to perform cutting-edge research in management. This prepares them for academic and research-based careers in leading universities and research institutions.
NetworkingThroughout the programme, our students have the chance to interact with leading scholars around the world. This is facilitated by our active research seminar series and students’ participation in leading academic conferences.
Programme StructureResearch areas
- Organisations and Innovations Research
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship Research
- Operations and Technology Research
- Marketing and Analytics Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Innovation Management View 6 other PhDs in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- We seek to recruit highly motivated, ambitious students with strong educational backgrounds.
- The ideal candidate will have a first-class Bachelor’s degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- We encourage students from a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g, engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, among others) to apply to our programme.
- Applicants are also required to have taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test.
International24470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24470 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We offer fully funded MRes/PhD scholarships in the School of Management to a significant number of admitted students. This scholarship is open to all students (both EU/UK and international).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.