Through this program, you will learn to translate evidence-based research into practice to improve patient safety and quality of care. You will also develop the skills needed to lead inter-professional teams, driving innovations to improve healthcare, systems, and policies.
With a Doctor of Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner degree at Liberty University , you will become prepared for a rewarding career in nursing with a Christian worldview.
- Integrate nursing science, research, theory, and scholarship into advanced practice nursing.
- Design effective healthcare environments to improve quality, cost-effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Apply evidence and clinical scholarship to support clinical/systems decision making, policy, and advocacy
- Utilize information systems and technology to support decision making and improve outcomes.
- Extend knowledge of clinical prevention, population health, and policy through the application of evidence and collaboration with stakeholders and professionals.
- Apply evidence-based advanced clinical decision making and culturally competent care to individuals, families, and populations.
- Integrate the Christian worldview into the delivery of care of diverse populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Seminar: Issues in Global Health
- Healthcare Operations & Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Human Medicine Nursing View 13 other PhDs in Family & Consumer Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Transcripts: Applicants must submit official copies of transcripts for all post-secondary schools and be a graduate of a CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) or ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing) approved institution for their nursing education.
- GPA of 3.0 in most recent nursing degree
- Undergraduate statistics course
- Undergraduate research methods course
- Undergraduate health assessment course. (A graduate-level health assessment course can be accepted in lieu of an undergraduate course.)
- Three Reference Contacts. We require three reference contacts: one professional recommendation, one academic recommendation, and one personal recommendation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 USD per credit during 48 months.
National12382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.