Features of the Juris Doctor - Constitutional Law at Liberty University
Through the Constitution, certain powers (e.g., power to regulate interstate commerce and coin money) have been delegated to the federal government, reserving all others to the states or to the people.
All civil government has limits on jurisdiction, and the Constitution expressly articulates several rights designed to protect individuals.
At Liberty University Law, you can enhance your decision-making skills and prepare to protect constitutional freedoms, defend your clients, and restore the culture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Administrative Law
- Bioethics and the Law
- Constitutional Litigation Clinic
- Federal Jurisdiction
- First Amendment Law Seminar
- School Law Seminar
- State and Local Government
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Legal Studies View 33 other PhDs in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to Liberty’s J.D. program, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- One letter of recommendation is required, addressing your academic performance and abilities, preferably from a faculty advisor or professor in your major field of study. If you have been out of school for several years or have served in the military, a letter from an employer or commanding officer is appropriate.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a current résumé with the Application for Admission form. Your résumé should include your work experience, honors, awards, extracurricular activity, and community service.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
National37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.