- Defend children who find themselves in trouble with the law
- Represent all parties involved in a divorce
- Help place children in adoptive homes
- Prosecute those who abuse children
You’ll not only learn the substantive law needed to represent these children and families, but you’ll get to explore these issues from a distinctively Christian perspective. We will teach you how to minister to hurting families and bring hope to those who often have no hope.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family Law
- Children and the Law Seminar
- Adoption Law
- Child Abuse and the Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLegal Studies View 27 other PhDs in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to Liberty’s J.D. program, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- One letter of recommendation is required, addressing your academic performance and abilities, preferably from a faculty advisor or professor in your major field of study. If you have been out of school for several years or have served in the military, a letter from an employer or commanding officer is appropriate.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a current résumé with the Application for Admission form. Your résumé should include your work experience, honors, awards, extracurricular activity, and community service.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
National37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.