Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Associations
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Taxation of Businesses
- Taxation of Estates and Gifts
- Taxation of Individuals
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLegal Studies Real Estate & Property Management Urban Planning
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted to Liberty’s J.D. program, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree from an institution that is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- One letter of recommendation is required, addressing your academic performance and abilities, preferably from a faculty advisor or professor in your major field of study. If you have been out of school for several years or have served in the military, a letter from an employer or commanding officer is appropriate.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a current résumé with the Application for Admission form. Your résumé should include your work experience, honors, awards, extracurricular activity, and community service.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year
National37885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37885 USD per year
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.