Key Features of Juris Doctor - Curriculum and Instruction dual degree at Liberty University
To earn both degrees, you must apply to and be accepted into the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction. Some courses from Liberty Law’s curriculum will meet degree requirements for the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction.
You must also obtain permission from Liberty Law’s registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs to enroll in the dual degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In this 36-hour program, you will study the law as it relates to children, the family, schools, nonprofits, and employment. You will also explore curriculum and methods for effective instruction in education, as well as current issues in the field.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesEducation Legal Studies View 171 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36782 USD per year during .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36782 USD per year during .
Law school tuition covers the cost of M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction classes taken during the fall and spring semesters. However, classes taken during the summer and winter terms are not covered.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.