Key features of Juris Doctor - Education Specialist dual degree from Liberty University
You must apply and be accepted to Liberty University’s Education Specialist program in order to complete the J.D. and Educational Specialist combined degree program. Some courses in the law curriculum will meet requirements for both the J.D. and Education Specialist degrees. To participate in the Educational Specialist dual degree program, you must get permission from both the Liberty Law registrar and the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Through the Educational Law cognate, you’ll study advanced learning theory and research and theories of historical and social foundations. With this course of study, you will have the specialization needed for a legal career in education or to teach law.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesEducation Legal Studies View 37 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
Law school tuition covers the cost of Education Specialist classes taken during the fall and spring semesters. However, classes taken during the summer and winter terms are not covered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.