Key Features of Juris Doctor - Education (Ed.D.) dual degree program from Liberty University
To participate, you must apply and be accepted into the Doctor of Education. Some law school classes will count toward your Ed.D., and your law school tuition covers the cost of the doctoral program during the fall and spring semesters. Courses taken during the winter and summer terms are an additional cost. Approval of the Liberty Law registrar and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs is required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- With classes in culture and educational leadership, college and university administration, as well as applied research concepts and methodology, the 54-hour program requires a capstone and is approved by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesEducation Legal Studies View 37 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
Law school tuition covers the cost of Doctor of Education classes taken during the fall and spring semesters. However, classes taken during the summer and winter terms are not covered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.