Key Features of the Juris Doctor - Human Services Counseling from Liberty University
Ranked among the top five programs in the nation, the M.A. in Human Services Counseling equips you to improve the lives of those you serve.
To earn your Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling, you must apply and be accepted into the program. You must also get the approval of the law school registrar and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. The School of Law registrar will provide you with an application.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Through the Human Services Counseling Children, Families and the Law cognate, you will explore human growth and development, interpersonal communication, group dynamics and multicultural issues in human services.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Counselling View 38 other Masters in Counselling in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
Tuition for the M.A. in Human Services Counseling is covered by your law school tuition for the fall and spring semesters. Tuition for the summer and winter terms is not covered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.