Key features of Juris Doctor - Religion from Liberty University
To participate in this dual degree program, you must apply to and be accepted by the Rawlings School of Divinity. Additionally, you will need permission from the law school registrar and associate dean to participate in the dual-degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will learn to defend both your clients and your faith as you study Scripture, apologetics, and discipleship.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Submit all application materials by April 1 for international applicants applying for a student visa.
- All application materials must be submitted to the School of Law by August 1.
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Legal Studies View 5 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The dual degree programs are available to students enrolled in the juris doctorate program, or alumni of the School of Law. The applicant must apply to and be accepted by the appropriate Liberty University Graduate School entity having met all that school’s admission requirements for the non-J.D. degree.
- As each department will have a distinct set of admission requirements, consult the School of Law’s registrar for details on specific criteria. The student applies through the School of Law’s registrar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
National36782 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36782 USD per year and a duration of .
During the fall and spring semesters, your law school tuition covers the cost of your M.A.R. classes. Courses taken during winter and summer terms are not included in the cost of tuition.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.