Make new discoveries about the natural world.
This Biological Sciences - Natural Resource Management Specialization at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Are a natural resources professional who wants to advance into an academic, management or administrative role
- Want to begin a new career dealing with environmental issues
- Have a strong educational foundation in biology, science, ecology and math
- Can communicate complex ideas and concepts to others
- Are inquisitive and an analytical thinker
- University professor
- Program director for a conservation or wildlife management group
- Policy director
- Research lead or director with an environmental consulting firm
- Manager of sustainable development for an engineering group
- Lobbyist or advisor for government conservation agencies
- Environmental/ecological consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Regulations Compliance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 14 other PhDs in Natural Resource Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The application must include the application fee, all post-secondary transcripts, degree certificates, and other materials as required by specific programs before processing of the application will begin. The Graduate School employs a rolling deadline, however, students should check with their program of interest for specific admission deadlines.
- Applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree, 60-credit plan, must have a Master’s degree. This degree must be awarded from an approved, accredited institution. In those cases where applicants do not have a Master’s degree, departmental requirements will apply, either requiring completion of a Master’s degree or permitting an individual to move directly into a doctoral program, 90-credit plan. Domestic, international or non-degree seeking students may submit an application online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during .
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during .
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 337 USD per credit during .
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.