Graduates will deliver evidence-based direct patient care at an advanced practice level to individuals across the lifespan in primary care settings, and will translate evidence based research and guidelines to transform practice. Graduates are prepared to work collaboratively with rural communities to reduce health disparities.
Outcomes for The Nursing (D.N.P.) - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (B.S. to D.N.P.) program at South Dakota State University
- The graduate of the Doctor of Nursing Practice program will demonstrate the competencies:
- To prepare graduates as clinicians and leaders with a special focus on rural and underserved populations.
- To prepare graduates to deliver evidence-based direct patient care to individuals across the lifespan in primary care settings.
- To prepare graduates to produce and implement scientific evidence to guide practice.
- To prepare graduates to work collaboratively with frontier, urban and rural communities in an effort to reduce health disparities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Translational Research in Health Care
- Transformational Leadership
- DNP Intensive
- Health Informatics
- Clinical Genetic and Genomics-Advanced Concepts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 91 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The application must include the application fee, all post-secondary transcripts, degree certificates, and other materials as required by specific programs before processing of the application will begin. The Graduate School employs a rolling deadline, however, students should check with their program of interest for specific admission deadlines.
- Applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree, 60-credit plan, must have a Master’s degree. This degree must be awarded from an approved, accredited institution. In those cases where applicants do not have a Master’s degree, departmental requirements will apply, either requiring completion of a Master’s degree or permitting an individual to move directly into a doctoral program, 90-credit plan. Domestic, international or non-degree seeking students may submit an application online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of .
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 337 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.