The Wildlife Biology programme at the University of Helsinki trains doctoral candidates in the fields of ecology, evolutionary biology, conservation, and management of natural populations and communities, as well as in taxonomy and systematics, and in computational biology.
LUOVA covers both basic and applied research in these fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Revise your basics of statistics
- Movement ecology data analysis
- Linking data and ecological models
- Linear mixed models and GLMM in R
- Writing Retreat
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- degree diploma
- transcript of studies
- language proficiency test result
- approval by supervisors and members of the thesis committee
- certified official copies of your degree diploma, transcript of studies and official translations of these documents (if needed)
- language proficiency test result (original)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.