The specific fields of study in the Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmacokinetics - Pharmaceutics program from University of Arizona are physical Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacokinetics.
These disciplines of pharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics are unique and exist only in Colleges of Pharmacy. The average time to graduation is approximately four and one half years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacology, Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Solids, Nanotechnology and Solid-State
- Particle Engineering Design in Drug Delivery
- Current Techniques in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutics Research Lab Meeting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry View 70 other PhDs in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- GRE is no longer required and is optional to submit scores
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.