Successful candidates of the Pharmaceutical Sciences - Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy, and Outcomes program from University of Arizona will meet the requirements for a career as an independent researcher in academia, industry, or government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Technology Assessment
- Economic Foundations for Health Sciences or equivalent
- Health Services Research Methods
- Advanced Health Policy Analysis
- Basic Principles of Epidemiology
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Biostatistics for Research
- Applied Health Technology Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Pharmacy Public Policy View 40 other PhDs in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Official Transcripts
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.