Students will learn to care for patients during the perioperative period so that they are safe and comfortable during their surgical procedures, while utilizing pharmacological and scientific techniques.
The Nursing - Nurse Anesthesia program from University of Arizona is a hybrid program utilizing a mixture of online didactic coursework, on-campus intensives and on-ground practicum and clinical placements. Applicants may enter the program as a post-BSN student or a post-master’s (in nursing) student with ICU experience. The program is only available full-time. Graduates of the Nurse Anesthesia specialty are eligible for CRNA certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- Bioscience for Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Statistical Inference for Evidence-based Practice
- Methods for Scholarly Inquiry
- Nurse Anesthesia
- DNP Forum
- DNP Philosophy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Nursing Health Sciences View 164 other PhDs in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the DNP Program is competitive. Potential applicants are encouraged to review all materials regarding the application process and keep apprised of the deadlines and time tables for the specialty that they are interested in.
- Applicants with a BSN or MS in Nursing are encourage to apply. However, some specialties are only available to Master's-prepared students so review the requirements of each specialty carefully.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.