The Language, Reading and Culture degree at University of Arizona includes a strong interdisciplinary emphasis and students have considerable flexibility in designing their own major areas of focus in consultation with their advisors.
The Language, Reading, & Culture program prepares students to pursue research and scholarly careers in literacy studies in conjunction with disciplines like psychology, linguistics, and anthropology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multicultural Education and Social Justice
- Reading, Writing, and Texts: A Socio-Psycholinguistics Perspective
- Statistical Methods in Education
- Qualitative Methods in Education
- Language Research Methodology in Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Languages Linguistics View 62 other Masters in Languages in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- GRE or MAT (no minimum, within five years of application) - for Ed.S., Ed.D. or Ph.D. applicants only
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Resume or Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency (international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of .
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of .
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.