Doctoral study programme Economics and Management , study branch Management and Business Economics:
Due to a thorough theoretical study and research activities it prepares students for being involved in a wide spectrum of branches of economic activities, especially as highly qualified workers at higher levels of company management within both private and public sectors and also for further practice at positions of academic or science and research workers.
The aim of the doctoral study programme is:
- to mediate the students mastering of theoretical bases and acquiring methods of scientific work in the programme Economics and management, etc.
- to develop in students the ability of creative independent scientific work, especially via processing and defence of their dissertation thesis, publishing and presentation of scientifc works.
Graduates from the doctoral study programme will gain theoretical knowledge in the field of management, economics, and financial management of enterprise, accounting and marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
A - Compulsory Subjects:
- Quantitative Methods in Economy
- Research Work Methodology
- Financial Management of the Enterprise
- Management Theory
B - Compulsory Optional Subjects:
C - Compulsory Research and Other Creative Activity:
- Other specialized tasks
- Articles in proceedings journals and monographs
- Articles in reviewed scientific journals
- Presentation at a national or international conference
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Czech Republic
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Nostrificated Master degree diploma.
- Structured professional CV (1page).
- Overview of previous professional activities.
- Application fee payment.
- Entrance Interview (Face-to-face or via Skype) - finding the motivation and scholastic aptitude. English language B1 level (CEFR) - certificate for non-native English speakers.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1650 EUR per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Budweis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships and bursaries:
- merit-based scholarship
- premium scholarship for excellent research, development and innovation, artistic or other creative results
- scholarship to support research, development and innovation activities of students
- extraordinary scholarship
- scholarship for students with special needs
- grant to support the development of co-operation with practice
- accommodation bursary
- grant in support of studies abroad
- grant in support of studies in the Czech Republic
- scholarship for students of doctoral degree programmes
More information on www.jcu.cz/en, section Study at USB/Degree students/Study system.
General overview of scholarships for studies in CZ -https://www.studyin.cz/plan-your-studies/scholarships/.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.