Nowadays, art and design practices have brought the various disciplines together and have become an area where more recent and different expressions are used to create the structure of the characteristics of these disciplines. The purpose of this Proficiency in Art program at Yasar University is to provide a multi-focus education with interdisciplinary approach.
The goal of the program, within the context of this multi-disciplinary approach, rather than the individual disciplines, is to gather “Art and Design” under a single roof and also training artists who are using other disciplines of art for the creation process, while specializing in one of them, but also training those artists to be able to create academic studies within that creation process, using the relevant research methods.
- Research Methods
- Ethics in Art and Design
- Applied Project Management Life Cycle
- Research Application in Arts
- Thesis in Proficiency in Arts
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in any language
- At least 1 reference(s) should be provided.
- Graduate from the Undergraduate Programs of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Faculty of Art and Design and Departments of Communication Faculties or Conservatories.
- As a condition of application to Proficiency in Art Program, it is necessary to get at least 80 points from YDS or to get another score equivalent to that defined by OSYM.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
- 100% education fee discount (scholarship) for all national and international students
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.