In the sixth decade of its existence, Israel has positioned itself as a highly developed industrial country and a world leader in advanced technology and high-tech innovations. Clearly, Israel must train its new generation of qualified managers - managers who will be able to maintain and further develop the country's scientific and technological advantages by introducing highly sophisticated management strategies that will fully exploit its potential.
The growing demand for well-trained, competent, and creative managers prompted Ben-Gurion University of the Negev to establish The Faculty of Management . Comprising five departments, The Faculty attracts large numbers of highly qualified applicants. Student selection is competitive, with only a small percentage of candidates being accepted each year. Approximately 2,500 students, mainly graduate students, are presently enrolled in the Faculty of Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- To create knowledge in the various fields of management science and to instill cutting edge knowledge to tomorrow's managers, exposure to knowledge frontiers, experimentation and application.
- We see as central values the pursuit of excellence and professionalism while adopting the highest standards of ethics and social responsibility. These standards are central in training tomorrow's managers. This spirit permeates all aspects of daily life in the department.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
A candidate requesting admission to the Winter semester (Semester A) should register no later than the preceding 1st of July; for Spring semester (Semester B), no later than the preceding 1st of January.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must have earned a Masters' degree in a program requiring the submission of a Masters’ Thesis from B.G.U. or another comparable academic institution, and must have high grades from the Masters’ studies and Thesis.
- Candidates who have not yet fulfilled their Masters’ degree requirements may be accepted conditionally, contingent upon their proper completion of supplemental studies; this is a temporary status that may be conferred for only one semester.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5325 USD per year during 48 months.
- First and second year - 40% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
- Third-year and up - 10% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.