Each department is entitled to determine its minimal requirements for the acceptance of doctoral candidates (based on the course-grade average and Thesis score). The study and research period is 4 years.
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Arts degree in the Departments of Behavioral Sciences, Bible and Ancient Near-Eastern Studies, Hebrew Language, Hebrew Literature, History, and Philosophy.
- Bible, Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- The Department of Politics & Government
- The Department of Jewish Thought
- The Department of Behavioral Sciences
- The Department of Economics
- The Department of Education
- The Department of Foreign Literatures & Linguistics
- The Department of Geography and Environmental Development
- The Department of Hebrew Language
- The Department of Hebrew Literature
- The Department of General History
- The Department of Middle Eastern Studies
- The Department of Arts
- The Department of Philosophy
- Graduate Program for Science & Technology Education
- The Department of Social Work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Arts degree in the Departments of Behavioral Sciences, Bible and Ancient Near-Eastern Studies, Hebrew Language, Hebrew Literature, History, and Philosophy.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Sociology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must have earned a Masters' degree in a program requiring the submission of a Masters’ Thesis from B.G.U. or another comparable academic institution, and must have high grades from the Masters’ studies and Thesis.
- Candidates who have not yet fulfilled their Masters’ degree requirements may be accepted conditionally, contingent upon their proper completion of supplemental studies; this is a temporary status that may be conferred for only one semester.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.