Join the Humanities and Social Sciences programme at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev .
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences embodies Ben-Gurion University of the Negev’s multifaceted, collaborative approach.
Here, the multidisciplinary tack is no mere slogan; it is a philosophy that governs all academic activities.
We welcome you to join us and take part in our rich blend of exceptional academics and vibrant activities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences offers graduate programs leading to the Master of Arts degree in the Departments of Behavioral Sciences, Bible and Ancient Near-Eastern Studies, Hebrew Language, Hebrew Literature, History, and Philosophy.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
A candidate requesting admission to the Winter semester (Semester A) should register no later than the preceding 1st of July; for Spring semester (Semester B), no later than the preceding 1st of January.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Sociology Linguistics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in the Humanities or Social Sciences from an accredited** institution of higher aducation recognized by the University.
- minimum grade point average of 75 or its equivalent is required by** the Faculty. Each Department, however, may impose higher grade point averages.
- knowledge of the Hebrew language. The language of instruction at the** Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is Hebrew; thus, students should have** a sufficient knowledge to participate in graduate level studies.
- Proficiency test in English as a foreign language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5325 USD per year during 48 months.
- First and second year - 40% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
- Third-year and up - 10% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.