Students entering this Biochemistry joint program at University of Maryland Baltimore County have the benefit of the extensive facilities and resources of the departments on both campuses, and they have the chance to interact with a large pool of scientists with a wide spectrum of research interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The advisory committee assists in the selection of courses for the student's program, approves dissertation research plans and is available to the student for consultation.
- This committee reviews the student's progress annually throughout the whole of the program of study and advises the student of the results of these reviews.
- Each entering student who has not demonstrated proficiency in the areas of organic chemistry and either physical chemistry or biology is required to correct the deficiency prior to matriculation. The student normally is accepted on a provisional status until this time.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 67 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Most students entering Ph.D. in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry are expected to have majored in chemistry, physics, biochemistry or the biological sciences; however, applications will be welcomed from students with degrees in other fields, provided their records indicate ability to complete the program successfully.
- The desired undergraduate background generally should include courses in organic and physical chemistry, physics, calculus and the biological sciences.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1132 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1132 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 659 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.