How do we measure the impact of HR practices on organisational culture, employee performance and business success? Learn the tools of the trade for research in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management on our new postgraduate programme.
Kent Business School performs internationally recognised research. Our specialists in people management and organisation studies draw on techniques from a variety of disciplines such as psychology and sociology in order to develop insight into employee wellbeing, equality and diversity in the workplace, performance management and appraisal.
The Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management programme at University of Kent is designed to provide thorough training for research careers in academia or industry. Our students generally take up academic appointments in UK or international higher education institutions or work in policy and industry settings.
All first-year PhD students participate in a mandatory research training programme, including:
- Relevant research methods
- Theory of management and in specialist management topics related to your research
- Skills-based courses in areas such as statistics, computing, electronic literature searching and languages
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 3 other PhDs in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
- Applicants should hold a 2.1 at the undergraduate level and a Merit at Master’s level in a relevant discipline, from the UK or other approved university and/or equivalent. You must submit a research proposal of approximately 1,500 words on your intended topic.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.