The Design programme is offered at Jiangnan University.
Programme StructureResearch directions
- Design philosophy under cultural backgrounds, interaction and experience design, and design methods.
- Architecture art heritage protection and utilization
- Ancient art making, visual culture, Chinese Painting history, Chinese painting creation.
- System innovation and strategic design, user experience design, modern industrial design innovation methodology.
- Chinese traditional appliances design research, visual communication design and theoretical research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Interior Design View 3 other PhDs in Design in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of master aged no more than 40.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS or 79 on TOEFL or evidence showing a bachelor degree obtained from an English-taught undergraduate program is needed for the English-taught programs
International3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 48 months.
National3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.