It will help students to understand the processing technology, structural analysis, principle and applications of functional textile materials, and the relationship between the structures and performance.
Teaching methods and assessment
This Textile Science and Engineering course at Jiangnan University is taught in English using multimedia courseware. English is used to explain the subject knowledge content rather than reading the contents of the original English textbooks.
The combination of various teaching modes will be used in a flexible way and students are allowed to raise questions during classes and interactions will be encouraged. In addition, English is required and used in course home work, assignments and exams. Students are expected to answer questions in various forms including term definition, choice quiz, cloze test and problem sets in order to assess students' mastery of the knowledge of functional textile materials.
- Advanced Textile finishing
- Functional Textile Materials
- Advanced Textile Coloration Theory and Technology
- Textile Physical and Novel fiber
- Polymer Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of master aged no more than 40.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS or 79 on TOEFL or evidence showing a bachelor degree obtained from an English-taught undergraduate program is needed for the English-taught programs
International3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 48 months.
National3840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 25,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.