When you complete your Doctor of Philosophy (Law, Accounting, Admin, Economics, Commerce) from University of New England, you will be recognised as an expert in your area of study. Your original discoveries and innovations will be applied to benefit society and industry in Australia and worldwide.
Cement your place as an expert and leading practitioner or scholar in your field with UNE's Doctor of Philosophy. You will contribute to solving problems and challenges that will benefit society and industry.
By completing your Doctor of Philosophy with UNE, you are demonstrating your autonomy, authoritative judgement, adaptability and responsibility as a leading practitioner and scholar in your area of speciality. You will graduate as a recognised expert in your field with a highly developed set of transferrable skills such as project management, public speaking, teamwork and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Doctor of Philosophy course aims are to provide a program of independent, supervised research for high calibre graduates that make a substantial and original contribution to scholarship and mastery of an academic field of knowledge.
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Accounting Commerce View 36 other PhDs in Philosophy & Ethics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number 00003G
- Degree of Master (AQF Level 9) with at least a 25% research component undertaken at a sufficiently high standard, or equivalent; or
- Degree of Bachelor with at least upper second class Honours (AQF Level 8), or equivalent; or
- Degree at AQF Level 8 or AQF Level 9 and had adequate research preparation since graduation. Adequate research preparation may be gained by an approved academic course, professional training, during an occupation or through peer reviewed publications.
International31600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31600 AUD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Armidale
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.