This Executive Educational Leadership degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas utilizes a problem-based learning approach that consists of a series of compressed thematic seminars on a week-end basis and week-long during the summer, in which emphasis is placed on identifying and developing advanced solutions to real-life professional problems.
Additionally, this program incorporates interaction between students and faculty to determine the precise content and problems of practice that will be pursued under each broadly defined theme.
Program completers will engage in a substantial and sustained educational leadership internship experience that developed their capability to promote the success and well-being of each student, teacher, and leader through field experiences and clinical practice within a building setting, monitored and evaluated by a qualified, on-site mentor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Research for Practicing Administrators
- Special Problems in Educational Administration
- Critique of Research in the Administrative Process
- Leadership for School System Innovation
- Equity and Cultural Educational Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 182 other PhDs in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A master's degree from a regionally accredited program in educational leadership or an area closely related
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- Three letters of reference
- Satisfactory composite scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Employment records verifying a minimum of three years professional experience in leadership position equivalent to Principal or above (Final determination to be made by department faculty)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.