Our departmental partnership with educational psychology means that doctoral students get a combination of content and methodological coursework and research opportunities that span individual leadership to organizational levels, embodied within the following three emphasis areas: university and community college leadership; student affairs leadership and; higher education policy and planning. The Higher Education program is offered at University of Nevada, Las Vegas .
- University and college faculty
- Community college faculty
- Administrative positions in higher education
- Employee training specialists
- Program evaluators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of American Higher Education
- Seminar in the Economics of Higher Education
- Finance and Budgeting in Higher Education
- Theory of Educational Organizations
- Public Policy in Higher and Post-Secondary Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Higher Education View 11 other PhDs in Adult Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Personal Statement of Professional Aspirations and research interests;
- A professional resumé or vita;
- Verification of experience in higher education or related field;
- Scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), or the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) for the JD/PhD. Score should be no more than five years old;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.