The emerging demand for an interdisciplinary approach requires the development of team science, which refers to conceptual and methodological strategies of collaborative research inquiry that will keep pace with the ever-changing global healthcare milieu.
The mission of the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Interdisciplinary Health Sciences at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas , is to advance the science and practice of healthcare for society through the development of individuals with expertise in interdisciplinary research and scientific knowledge translation, built on strong backgrounds in basic sciences and health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary Grant Writing for Health Sciences
- Health Science Writing and Communication
- Translational Research Design
- Clinical Trial Design And Analysis
- Independent Study in Interdisciplinary Health Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 37 other PhDs in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An overall undergraduate/graduate GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Greater than the 50th average percentile on the quantitative, verbal, and analytic portions of the GRE (taken within the last 5 years)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Interview with two core faculty members
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.