It is an advanced degree for practicing occupational therapists, i.e. those who already have earned a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
The Post-Professional Occupational Therapy program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is designed to serve current working professionals who wish to advance their careers by earning a higher degree in order to assume positions in teaching, advanced clinical practice, and/or leadership positions.
- Students will demonstrate their advanced knowledge of occupational therapy practice through the attainment of course-level learning outcomes in the post-professional OTD program, measured by key assignments throughout their coursework.
- Students will demonstrate advanced-level skill in the Evidence-Based Practice Course through the development of a clinical research question that they will investigate further in their Capstone project.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to analyze the impact of social determinants by successfully writing a detailed research paper on one aspect of the social determinants of health in the Social Determinants of Health course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Clinical Practice in Occupational Therapy
- Leadership and Advocacy in Occupational Therapy Practice
- Distance Education and Telehealth
- Evidence Based Education
- Issues in Higher Education and Healthcare
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOccupational Health and Safety
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A degree in occupational therapy from an entry-level educational program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- Initially certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- An earned Master's degree from an accredited academic institution
- Current licensure as an occupational therapist (OTR)
- Minimum overall grade point average of 3.00 (4.00=A) for the last two years of your academic coursework (60 credits).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 24 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.