Prospective students for Educational Psychology and Juris Doctor program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas must apply for and be accepted to each program individually. To graduate, students must earn between 134-143 credit hours and complete a doctoral dissertation.
Graduates of the law school typically work as attorneys. A law degree is a prerequisite for admission to the bar in most states, and bar admission is required to engage in the practice of law. Law school graduates work in private law firms, business, government, nonprofit, and academic settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Qualitative Research Methodologies
- Inferential Statistics and Experimental Design
- Evaluation Research Methods
- Advanced Qualitative Research
- Advanced Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology International Law Educational Psychology View 10 other PhDs in International Law in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the J.D./Ph.D. program must submit formal applications for admission to both the William S. Boyd School of Law and to the Graduate College. Students must meet the requirements for admission to both programs. Admission requirements are the same as those stated under the regular J.D. and Educational Psychology Ph.D. programs.
- A dual program candidate must complete the Graduate College, Law School and Educational Psychology Program admission processes in order to matriculate. Successful completion of the first year of law school is a precondition to commencement of work on the Ph.D. program and waives the Master's Degree prerequisite for entry to the program. A law school student may be admitted to the dual program by gaining admission to the Educational Psychology Ph.D. program after successful completion of the first year of law school with the consent of both programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.