The Doctorate of Business Administration at Unicaf Scholarships is an online programme aimed at outstanding managers, who hold a master’s degree or equivalent, or have many years of managerial experience and want to enhance their professional practice combining academic rigor and managerial relevance.
The goal is to contribute to the state of the art knowledge in their chosen area of study through management research within current and future work settings.
The Unicaf University DBA will enable you to:
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your chosen area of research into business and management
- Have a detailed understanding of applicable techniques for research and advanced academic and management enquiry
- Create and interpret knowledge through original research. Enhance both your performance as a reflective practitioner and your professional practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- Current Issues in Management Research
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An accredited Master’s degree in a relevant subject area. Students may be considered for doctorate study if their degree is in an unrelated field provided, they have relevant professional experience and can prove their ability to work at doctorate level. A wide range of international qualifications may also be considered. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of international academic qualifications accepted.
- Official Master’s degree transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.