The Operations Research with Engineering course at Colorado School of Mines gives you an opportunity to take that first step. This interdisciplinary program will elevate your knowledge of chemical processes and manufacturing, socioeconomic, mechanical and mining systems by giving you hands-on research experiences and the freedom to explore new techniques.
Under the leadership of top faculty and key industry and government partnerships, you will be well-suited to find success in your professional life.
- Operations research analyst
- Operations research engineer
- Robotic process automation engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The ORWE PhD allows students to complete an interdisciplinary doctoral degree in Operations Research with Engineering by taking courses and conducting research in eight departments/divisions:
- Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Economics & Business, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Metallurgical & Materials Engineering.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Operations and Quality Management View 6 other PhDs in Operations and Quality Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply to Mines, you will need to send the Office of Admissions your transcripts from all universities you have previously attended.
- The GRE is required for some programs.
- Most graduate programs require Letters of Recommendation as part of the admissions application requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD per year
National39618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39618 USD per year
In-State17676 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17676 USD per year
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.