All of these lines are carried out in research groups of a high scientific level at the URV and offer the possibility of international mobility through many collaborations that allow doctoral students to obtain the International Doctor Mention.
Students who successfully complete the Chemical Science and Technology programme from Rovira i Virgili University will be able to work in research-related organisations such as universities, research institutes and innovation centres, and in areas of interest for the productive sector, such as companies that process and produce chemicals and new materials, develop new technologies, etc.
- Chromatographic and radiochemical techniques applied to environmental analysis
- Catalytic materials and applications in green chemistry
- Catalytic innovations for the sustainable production of energy, drugs and other high-value chemicals
- Catalytic organoboron chemistry
- Polymer synthesis, characterization and applications
- Computational chemistry applied to excited state reactivity and other light-induced phenomena
- Computational chemistry applied to nanostructures and materials for catalysis and sustainable processes
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
To enter you must pre-enrol during one of the following stages:
- 08/07 - 02/11
- 11/01 - 01/03
- 15/06 (at the request of the program coordinator)
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 5 other PhDs in Chemical Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The applicant's curriculum vitae
- Knowledge of English: at least level B1 of the Common European framework is compulsory; B2, 10 points; higher levels, 20 points.
- Support letter
International766 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 766 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA548 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 548 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Approximate cost for first year
- Second and successive academic year for both EU and NON-EU students - 548€
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.