It is possible to develop competencies in problem-oriented research by combining communication and management. Likewise, it is possible to develop skills to create and implement communication strategies in companies and other organizations, including international ones. The Communication Management program at Turiba University offers to develop already accumulated knowledge, skills and abilities at a higher level.
All doctoral students have the opportunity to become involved in the work of the European Journalism Observatory (EJO), an international network of researchers and media professionals, and to apply for an EJO grant at the Freie Universität Berlin.
A doctoral degree is not only an acknowledgment of a scientific qualification, but also an assessment of the professional ability and achievement of the degree holder. In many parts of the world, a doctoral degree is not only an element of prestige, but also an unwritten and even written need for senior management candidates.
- International communication expert;
- Opportunity to apply for the position of docent, associate professor or professor;
- Participant or manager of international scientific researches.
- Science Methodology and Research Methods
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Contemporary Communication Theories
- Strategic Issues Management and Communication Management Models
- Theoretical Workshop of Doctoral Students and Individual Scientific Research Work
- Participation in Bachelor and Master Degree Programme Implementation
- Promotion Paper
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- PhD work proposal (approx. 10 pages; if applying for Doctoral studies);
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
International2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEA2570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2570 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.