Doctoral Seminars in English at Poznan University of Economics and Business is not based on formal lectures and credits but on individual, interpersonal forms of studying: seminars, workshops and summer schools.
Students at Doctoral Seminars in English at Poznan University of Economics and Business will:
- gain knowledge and experience in a active and direct way.
- be making appropriate progress.
- Topic for PhD thesis; Foundations and methodology of scientific research.
- Research methodology– qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Academic writing - the PhD thesis and journal articles.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- complete a master’s degree that gives you the right to apply for a PhD in your country;
- copy of master's degree,
- copy of master’s degree study record (list of courses)
- filled out and submitted application form
- research proposal
- list of publications (if available)
- letters of recommendation from scholars who are familiar with their academic work (if available)
- have good command of English language (at least CEFR level B2);
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
paid in 3 instalments, 3000 EUR each year
Living costs for Poznan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.