- Public Health Science at Aarhus University comprises an important part of the scientific foundation for health and wellbeing in the population.
- Public Health Science is a broad, interdisciplinary field with an interface to other areas of health science, including biostatistics, medicine, biomedical and clinical research. Public Health Science includes specialised disciplines, based on epidemiological, statistical, biomedical, physical-chemical, psychological, social science, sport science and human research methods.
Courses may include:
- General Practice
- Applied Public Health Research
- Arctic Health and Molecular Epidemiology
- Global Health
- Exercise Biology
- Mental Public Health
- Environment, Work and Health
- Patient Involvement Interventions
- Social Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal information
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic background
- Financing - indicate sources and amounts of possible financial support, if any. Also, please see the "Financing and prospective supervisors" section above.
- Plan of study
- Project description for open calls (½-4 pages) - describe your ideas and research plans for your project.
Living costs for Aarhus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.