Biodiversity Conservation with specialisations in:
- Impact and management of invasive species
- Conservation Science
- Threatened species ecology
- Predator-prey interactions
- Reintroduction biology.
Programme StructureResearch project opportunities
- Antibiotic resistance in the environment
- Biophysical benefits of shelter on livestock productivity
- Biosecurity of different management techniques for bio-wastes
- Carbon Cycling
- Combining client-orientated and molecular breeding methods for biotic/abiotic
- Stress resistance in crops
- Completing the carbon balance of mangrove ecosystems
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The University will accept applications throughout the year.
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation View 5 other PhDs in Biodiversity & Conservation in United Kingdom
A first degree or MSc in a relevant subject is required.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.