Investigations during doctoral Electrical and Electronic Engineering studies at Kaunas University of Technology are carried out in the fields, such as ultrasonic measurements and diagnostics in aviation, energy generation and supply systems, and other industrial sectors, applications of electronic solutions in biomedicine, monitoring and control systems for various economic and transportation facilities, including signal processing and imaging.
Investigations are conducted using modern research tools and instruments in the ‘Santaka’ scientific valley.
Right to doctoral studies approved by the order No. V-1019 of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania of 8 June 2011.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Measurement Techniques of Non-Electrical Quantities
- Digital Signal Processing Methods and Applications
- Electronic Information Systems
- Inovations and Global Knowledge Economy
- Nondestructive Testing Techniques
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Ultrasonic Measurements
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other PhDs in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
- Research proposal
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.