- A thorough grounding in the fundamental principles of chemical engineering, as well as an intensive research experience;
- A mentoring-intensive environment with co-supervision flexibility, allowing students to work with the outstanding Lithuanian scientist of their field;
- The real-world experience through an experimental and practical assignments, hands-on operation of the modern pilot scale equipment and analytical techniques;
- The accessibility to a modern computer technology enabling the process modelling, simulation and control;
- The accessibility to a wide-range of seminars, conferences and scientific workshops.
Right to doctoral studies approved by the order No. V-1019 of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania of 8 June 2011.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Food Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry and Technology
- Advanced Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Innovation in Refining and Petrochemicals
- Plant Products Chemistry
- Polymer Complexes and Their Application
- Systems of Silicates and Oxides
- Structure of Food Products and Their Functional Properties
- Theory and Application of Catalytic Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendations by two researchers (one of the recommendations must be written by the supervisor of the research topic the candidate is applying for)
- A list of the research works along with copies of the research works
- A copy of the passport personal data page, or a copy of the ID card
- A copy of the receipt of the application fee payment (40 EUR for EU citizens, and 100 EUR for non-EU citizens)
- A certificate issued by IELTS, TOEFL, CERF or any other competent institution within the last 2 years certifying the level of the English language if the candidate is not a graduate of the first or second cycle studies conducted in the English language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
- Tuition fee applied for self-funded positions only.
- Positions with scholarships are exempted from tuition fee.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.