- A thorough grounding in the fundamental principles of chemical engineering, as well as an intensive research experience;
- A mentoring-intensive environment with co-supervision flexibility, allowing students to work with the outstanding Lithuanian scientist of their field;
- The real-world experience through an experimental and practical assignments, hands-on operation of the modern pilot scale equipment and analytical techniques;
- The accessibility to a modern computer technology enabling the process modelling, simulation and control;
- The accessibility to a wide-range of seminars, conferences and scientific workshops.
- Development of biorefining processes of European cranberry bush (Viburnum opulus L.) anatomical parts into biologically valuable functional materials by using high pressure, ultrasound, microwave and enzyme processing methods
- Development and application of genetically encoded biosensors to discover and engineer the efficient biocatalytic processes for lignin degradation and valorisation pursuing the production of phenolic acids
- Valorisation of agrofood processing by-products and waste using biorefinery concept
- Formulation of food-grade aerogels for the controlled release of bioactive compounds during digestion
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Food Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry and Technology
- Advanced Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Innovation in Refining and Petrochemicals
- Plant Products Chemistry
- Polymer Complexes and Their Application
- Systems of Silicates and Oxides
- Structure of Food Products and Their Functional Properties
- Theory and Application of Catalytic Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Two separate up-to-date references signed by academic referees or researchers from the relevant field of science.
- One reference must be written by the supervisor of the research topic that you are applying to.
- Signed and scanned references must be uploaded.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fee applied for self-funded positions only.
- Positions with scholarships are exempted from tuition fee.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.